The Service & Project Engineer makes sure his clients can enjoy optimal temperatures: not too hot during the summer, not too cold during the winter. He’s an expert in HVAC (Heating, Venting, Air Conditioning) matters.
He’s active in environments like hospitals, schools, non-profit and profit organizations.
He’s able to install (sometimes develop) the control systems/software of these climate systems and ensures a good maintenance. He’s always involved in optimizing the setup of our clients, whether it involves heat pumps, airconditioning, refrigerators, etc.
He might also be involved in studies, e.g. for new building projects.
The proper installation of these heating/ventilation systems is being done by other installers. They’re also responsible for the piping, cabling, electrical boards, …
In addition, he is part of an allocation system in which he is every 4 to 5 weeks on guard duty.
The Service and Project engineer is reporting to the Technology manager and part of the Customer Service department within Building Technolgy.
- Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Permanent co-working with the internal teams of planning and management
- Ensuring the maintenance of plants at customers according to the rules of the art and in function of the processes within the company
- Responsible for troubleshooting and Intervention on HVAC applications within Brussels
- Operational assistance for the contracts from the company’s address or in the field
- Providing assistance as well as a positive support to the customers
- Communicate efficiently with the entire organization
- Provide support and help to other Service Engineers and Supervisors for their tasks on customer contracts.
- Development of the company business.
Project – Small jobs
- Clarifying issues with the Engineering department
- Actively cooperate with the Center or Competences and the project department
- Support to the Division “Sales”
- Analyses and programming of the different Systems of the product range
- Perform I/O tests on the field
- Ensure a qualitative start-up in commissioning faze
- Working in close collaboration with the Project Manager
3.What are we looking for?
- Degree: Bachelor or Master in electrical mechanics/Acclimatization or equivalent through experience (Min. 10 year for a A2)
- Languages: French (UK is an asset).
- Expertise in the field of Commissioning and Control of HVAC installations.
- Thorough knowledge in the low voltage domain
- Thorough knowledge of HVAC, standards and installations
- Thorough knowledge of the various IT domains (HW & SW)
- Affinity with energy management and alternative energy sources
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of Desigo PX, Desigo CC, is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused & commercial mindset
- Able to work autonomously and have a good time management
4.What do we offer?
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages
- A company car, phone, and computer
- Continuous technical training on leading-edge technologies
- Growth opportunities
- Work within the renowned European institutions
- A nice work atmosphere